Wall Mounted Controller
Order #: IEC352
Mfg #: IEC352
Call for price
Call for price
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Data Storage — Standard units store 2,040 rundowns 10,000,000 rundowns or more are possible with advanced network capable units
- ToolWare — Custom designed software application means no licensing fees
- Backwards Compatible — Works with any AcraDyne® DC tool
- Parameter Set Select and Indication — Change operations and clear indication of your current operations with one button
- External Port Software Updates — Plug-in capability for software updates
- Tool Calibration Routines — Stores the calibration directly in the tool’s memory for easy plug and play into any AcraDyne controller
- Rundown Storage — Data stored for the last 2048 rundowns can be viewed as raw data or graphed with statistical information. This data can also be saved in .csv format and opened directly with MicroSoft® Excel or other programs
- Programmable Torque Filter Frequency — Satisfies customer specific filter requirements
- Programmable Calibration and Service Interval Alerts — Configure alerts to indicate service or calibration due for a tool based on number of cycles or months since the last service or calibration
- Real Time Clock — For time and date stamping, rundown information and other logged data
- Bar Code Scanning
- Network Capabilities — Capable of interfacing with plant controls
- Graphing Capabilities — To track and monitor tightening strategies
- Multiple Fastening Strategies — Program up to 32 parameter sets to handle 32 different torques and types of joints or link them for multi-step capabilities.
- Connection Capabilities — Connects with Parallel (legacy), USB or Ethernet