Thermo Probe TP9
Precision Thermometer w/75ft. Cable,ATEX/IECEx Certification
Order #: TP9-075-SW-SM
Mfg #: TP9-075-SW-SM
Special Price $1,099.01 Regular Price $1,133.00
Each ThermoProbe Thermometer is ordered as a configuration of cable length, probe type, and other options. To ensure that you receive the right product for your application, please reference the specification table or “Each Unit Includes” statement below. Please contact Transcat for configurations not pictured.
Availability: Item ships in about 3 - 4 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Resolution 0.01
- Range: -40 to +400°F, -40 to +204°C
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.2°F from 32 to 200°F, ±0.5°F from 200 to 400°F, ±0.1°C from 0 to 100°C, ±0.3°C from 100 to 200°C
- 4 Point NIST Traceable Report of Test
- Long-term drift not to exceed 0.05%/year
- Meets API requirements
- Easily replaceable AA Batteries, provides an estimated *200 hours operation.
- Circuit logic automatically indicates low battery condition, automatically shuts off after twenty minutes, shows temperature trend and stabilization, displays error codes for failure determination.
- The low power backlight for night operation is photo sensor controlled for convenience and battery conservation.
- In nighttime conditions the backlight illuminates the display.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit units with C/F indication can be easily selected from the Function Button.
- User Manual explains intuitive calibration procedure that can be done through the external faceplate buttons.
- ATEX/ IECEx Certification (Ex ib [ia] IIB T4)