Wahl Instruments HSB50-F-US-P
Order #: HSB50-F-US-P
Mfg #: HSB50-F-US-P
Black Body Calibration Unit for Skin Temperature, Fahrenheit - Ambient 9 deg to 122 deg F, North American Power Cord, IEC320 to NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft, RS485 PC Interface
Designed specifically as a calibration verification unit for devices used to measure human skin temperature, the Wahl HSB50 Portable Blackbody offers an accuracy of ± 0.05°C, with a skin temperature emissivity setting of 0.98.
Perfect for verifying the calibration of all your infrareds, the Wahl HSB50 will maintain its accuracy at 98.6°F (37°C) with virtually no error or offset. This is achieved by calibration with a highly accurate non-contact transfer-standard during production. We back this up by including a NIST Certificate of Conformance with each unit at three critical points when measuring human skin temperature. Keep your HSB50 in calibration by returning it annually to Wahl for NIST Certification.
The exceptional accuracy and versatility of the HSB50 make it an essential reference tool while screening subjects for elevated skin temperature, offering more reliable readings from your infrareds, and minimizing the likelihood of missing a potential fever.
The HSB50 can be used:
As a high accuracy reference device to verify the reading of your hand-held infrared thermometers and thermal cameras. As a background reference to provide greater accuracy measurements for thermal imaging temperature scanning systems. The built-in handle makes this lightweight unit easy to transport and set on any horizontal surface. It has a standard camera 1/4" x 20 UNC thread tripod mount on the bottom of the unit which allows it to be attached to a tripod for on-site temperature monitoring with hand-held or fixed/mounted infrareds and thermal imagers.
The HSB50 can be used anywhere around the world with 85 to 250VAC. Unit includes a 6 foot power cord with a power connection plug appropriate for your country.
Proudly designed and built in Asheville, North Carolina.
Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically as a reference for human skin temperature measurement
- Accuracy of ± 0.05°C @ 37.0°C (98.6°F)
- Includes NIST Certificate of Conformance at 98.6°F (37°C) with virtually no error or offset
- Emissivity of 0.98 for calibrating instruments used for human skin temperature measurement
- Unique Design with extremely high emissivity, accuracy, stability, and uniformity
- Large Emitting Area: 2.83 x 2.83 in (72 x 72 mm)
- Built-in handle for easy carrying
- Tripod Seat for temporary or permanent on-site installation
- 85 to 250VAC can be used anywhere around the world
- Includes 6 foot power cord with appropriate power connection
Each Unit Includes
- NIST Certificate
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Replacement Fuse