Measurement Specialties 406
400 Series Thermistr.Probe,1/8" Diameter
Order #: EW-08436-00
Mfg #: EW-08436-00
- Probes are accurate to ±0.1°C from 0 to 70°C
- For tolerances outside of this range please see the introduction section on page 1081
- All probes include certificate indicating traceability to NIST standards
- Electrically isolated probes come with a nondetachable 10-ft lead with phone plug (except as noted)
- Water-resistant junctions between probe and lead should not be immersed; detachable leads are not water resistant. Note: Time constant is estimate time required to reach 63.2% of a new reading
- To determine how long it will take to reach 99% of a new reading multiply the time constant by five
- Probe type model 406
- Temp range -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C)
- Probe length 4-1/2"
- Diameter 1/8"
- Time constant 2.5 seconds