5kg-1g Analytical Class 1 Weight Set w/Traceable Cert
Order #: 7210-1T
Mfg #: 7210-1T
Special Price $5,811.86 Regular Price $6,117.75
Can be used as a reference standard in calibrating other weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as 0.1 mg to 0.01 mg.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Weight Set Range 5 kg-1 g
- Set Contents 5 kg, (2) 2 kg, 1 kg, 500 g, (2) 200 g, 100 g, 50 g, (2) 20 g, 10 g, 5 g, (2) 2 g, 1 g
- Number of Pieces 16
- Capacity 10 kg
- Class 1
- Traceable Certificate
- Weights 2 kg and above are 316 Stainless Steel. Weights below 2 kg are Troemner Alloy 8.
- Density Weights 2 kg and above are 7.95 g/cm3 at 20°C. Weights below 2 kg are 8.03 g/cm3 at 20°C.
- Dimensions (Weight in Case) 16 x 13 x 7.5"
- Supplied in handcrafted wood case. Includes a compartment for a polycarbonate case which holds weights 500 g and below. 1 kg and 2 kg weights are held in individual polycarbonate cases inside a felt-lined cutout. 5 kg weight sits in a felt-lined compartment within the wood case.
- Manufactured in the USA