Order #: 2240-100
Mfg #: 2240-100
Only need this item for a short time?
The 2240’s dual LED displays simultaneously show weight and piece count, and a QuickCount feature that incorporates four brightly colored keys, centrally grouped for accessibility, invites fast and easy operations for Count, Sample, Zero and Print. A second scale input allows for connection to a remote scale that may be used as either a sampling scale, bulk scale, or both. The 2240 retains the last average piece weight and automatically recalculates when sample size is changed and can store up to 300 IDs, each with their own tare weight, average piece weight, and accumulator.
- Counting Scale, Electronic, 14.5" x 8.25", 100 Lb Capacity
- Display: 5-digit 1/2 in high, red LED
- Display Resolution: 1 part in 10,000
- Internal Resolution: 1,000,000
- Count Capacity: 999.999 pieces
- Lb/Kg Conversion: Switch-selectable
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
- Calibration: Digital
- Power: 90/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz