Dwyer Instruments F7-C11
Vertical Level Switch brass stem, 180 F, 150 psig
Order #: F7-C11
Mfg #: F7-C11
Special Price $0.00 Regular Price $70.59
Series F6 & F7 compact level switches combine low cost and reliability with fast, simple installation. Hermetically sealed reed switches are actuated by magnets permanently bonded inside the float and can be easily adapted to open or close a circuit on rising or falling levels. Vertical mount models are shipped with normally open switch contacts which close as the float rises toward the mounting threads. Reverse switch action by removing the float, rotating it end-for-end and replacing it on the stem. Vertical models mount internally, oriented within 30° of vertical, or select optional fittings for external mounting. Switch ratings are suitable for many solid state control systems and monitors or alarms. Simple relay interfaces can be used for higher current applications.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Vertical level switch
- Buna-N float
- brass stem
- temperature limit 180°F (82°C)
- pressure limit 150 psig (10 bar)
- 0.45 min. specific gravity
- electrical rating 20 VA: 0.08A @ 240 VAC, 22 AWG 24" (61 cm) wire leads
- 1/8" male NPT mounting
- weight 1.5 oz (43 g)
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments F6-MHSHorizontal Mount Level Switch 304SS float&stem,M16 x 2 int mt$41.50
- Dwyer Instruments F6-HPS-21Horizontal Mount Level Switch PP float&stem, 1/2" NPT ext mt$20.50
- Dwyer Instruments F6-HPS-31Horizontal Mount Level Switch PP float&stem,1/2" NPT int/ext$20.50
- Dwyer Instruments F6-HPS-11Horizontal Mount Level Switch PP float&stem,M16x2 internal mt$20.50
- Dwyer Instruments F7-PVCVertical Level Switch CPVC stem, 180 F, 15 psig$129.41