Order #: 8860-51
Mfg #: 8860-51
Only need this item for a short time?
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, vibration, weight, acceleration and rotation due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. More than just a digital oscilloscope, the 8860-50 and 8861-50 memory recorders accommodate plug-and-play input modules to meet applications such as monitoring commercial power supplies, fault analysis of electrical equipment, evaluating electric vehicle chargers, and analyzing conveyor belt speeds.
- Main unit only
- Input modules up to 4 units
- Built-in 80GB hard drive (no PC card slot)
- A faster CPU greatly enhances instrument operability and response
- Multi-channel logging on up to 64 or 128 channels (Use with the 8958)
- 20 MS/s high-speed sampling (Use with the 8956)
- Various interfaces built-in: LAN/USB/Hard disk drive
- Supports the new high-voltage input module for measuring high voltage directly