Dwyer Instruments RMA-7-SSV-NIST
RateMaster Flowmeter,2"Scale, 5-50 SCFH Air,SS Valve,NIST
Order #: RMA-7-SSV-NIST
Mfg #: RMA-7-SSV-NIST
- Easy to read design - The direct reading scales eliminate troublesome conversions.
- Special integral flow guides stabilize the float throughout the range to keep it from hunting or wandering in the bore.
- The float is highly visible against a white background.
- Construction assures accuracy - All Rate-Master® flowmeter bodies are injection molded of tough, clear, shatter-proof polycarbonate plastic around a precision tapered pin.
- The result is accurate and repeatable readings.
- The single piece plastic body is mounted to a stainless steel back bone into which pipe thread inserts are welded to absorb piping torque.
- Precision metering valves of brass or stainless steel (specify BV or SSV on order) are available as an optional extra and permit precise flow adjustments.
- For vacuum applications, Model RMA units are available with top mounted valves (specify TMV in the model number).
- Installation is simple - The Rate-Master® flowmeter can e neatly through-panel mounted to keep flow tube centers in the same plane as the panel surface or surface mounted on the panel by means of tapped holes in the backbone.
- When through-panel mounted, the bezel automatically positions the instrument at the correct depth in the panel cutout.
- Surface mounted units can also be held in place by the piping.
- All mounting hardware plus installation and operating instructions are included.
- Easy-to-Interchange bodies - Within a given Series Rate-Master® flowmeter bodies can be instantly interchanged.
- Simply "unplug" the body from backbone and replace it with another.
- O-rings provide a tight seal on inlet and outlet.
- Piping remains undisturbed.
- Interchangeability is useful where different scale ranges are sometimes required at the same location in the laboratory or plant.
- Cleaning is easy - To release the plastic flowmeter body from the stainless steel backbone, just remove four screws.
- Pipe thread flow connections remain undisturbed.
- Remove the slide cover and the plug ball stop, clean the flow tube with soap and water and reassemble. It’s that simple.