IRD Mechanalysis IRD811D
Order #: IRD811D
Mfg #: M81102
Only need this item for a short time?
The IRD Mechanalysis model IRD811D portable digital vibration meter is suitable for most industrial applications with an easy to read digital display. Hand held it measures machinery vibration in terms of displacement (microns), velocity (mm/sec), acceleration (g) and Spike EnergyTM (gSETM). Its integrated circuit technology provides wide dynamic range and long battery life.
From precision bearing inspection to plant-wide maintenance, the IRD811D has the sensitivity for measuring fractions of a micrometer to 2000 microns. Also, the widely acclaimed IRD Spike EnergyTM (gSETM) circuit is included. The broadband measurement of gSETM enables detection and measuring of “bursts” of spike energy at ultrasonic frequencies. Bearing defects developing such as micro spalls, cracks and lack of lubrication can be quickly identified thus preventing unscheduled plant outage.
- (1) Accelerometer Multi-purpose, model IRD511 - 100 mV/g, 2.0 Hz - 10 kHz, top connector
- (2) Cable Assembly for model IRD811D to IRD511 Accelerometer sensor - 1.2m (4ft), rubber insulated, shielded
- (1) Magnetic Portable Base, IRD500 Series Accelerometers
- (1) Stinger, Al 225mm long for Sensor
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Battery Set, 2 Nos. of 9V, 100mAH Dry Cells
- (1) Operating Manual