Monarch Instrument ACT-3X-1-1-4-2-1-1
Order #: ACT-3X-1-1-4-2-1-1
Mfg #: ACT-3X-1-1-4-2-1-1
The ACT-3X Panel Tachometer is a powerful NIST calibrated fully programmable tachometer and totalizer. It accepts inputs from all Monarch speed sensors or from any standard TTL generating device. The unit operates from 120/240Vac input power or from 12 or 24Vdc input power (optional). Programming is easily performed through the 5 front panel push buttons or using the optional PM Remote Software. Set up for single channel monitoring. Programmable scale factor with menu selection for multiple pulses per revolution, linear rates, totalization, single event trip speeds (using auxiliary input) and rate of change in rpm. A TTL pulse repeater output is standard.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 1/8 DIN sized
- 5 Digit LED display
- 5 to 999,990 RPM range
- Universal sensor inputs
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Certificate of Calibration included
- User configurable with front panel push buttons or Optional PM Remote Software
- View real-time data on PC*
- Record data in .CSV format in real-time*
- Universal A/C power 100 to 240 Vac, 50/60Hz or optional 12 or 24Vdc power
- Standard pulse repeater output
- Single event capture from start and stop pulses, in units such as MPH, CM/sec, etc.using two sensors - for linear rate of travel on second input channel