Sound Level Meter
Order #: 0563-8165
Mfg #: 0563-8165
Special Price $468.35 Regular Price $493.00
The testo 816 is ideally suited for sound level measurements at the workplace, or for measuring industrial and environmental noise. This sound level meter has an AC/DC output for data reading. You can connect a recorder, an amplifier, and a data logger to the instrument.
View Available Models:
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- This sound level meter covers the 30 to 130 dB range. Over this range, you can manually set the individual measuring ranges of 30 to 80, 50 to 100, and 80 to 130 dB, or activate the Auto-Range function.
- The AC/DC output for a standard 3.5 mm jack plug enables flexible data reading. A recorder or an amplifier can be directly connected to the instrument via the AC output. A recorder or data logger can easily be used directly on site via the DC output.
- You can switch the time weighting between Slow (1 s) and Fast (125 ms), depending on the requirement. In addition, you can choose between two frequency weightings, characteristic curve A corresponds to the perception of sound by the human ear, and characteristic curve C evaluates the low-frequency portions of a sound.
- In addition, you can recalibrate the testo 816 sound level meter directly on site using the sound calibrator, which is available as an option, and the screw driver, which is included in the delivery.
- The readings can easily be read on the illuminated display, even if visibility is poor. Further details of useful equipment: tripod socket, min./max. function, Auto-Off function, and 8 V input.
- Measuring range 30 to 130 dB
- Frequence range 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Accuracy ±1.0 dB
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Measuring rate 0.5 sec
- Dimensions 12 x 3 x 2 in. / 309 x 68 x 50 mm
- Operating temperature 32° to 104 °F / 0 to +40 °C
- Housing ABS
- Frequency weighting A/C
- Section measuring range 30 - 80 dB; 50 - 100 dB; 80 - 130 dB
- Time weighting FAST 125 ms setting / SLOW 1 s setting
- Pressure dependency -0.002 dB/hPa
- Battery type 9V block battery, 6F22
- Battery life 50 h
- Storage temperature 14° to 140 °F / -10 to +60 °C
- Weight 11 oz. / 315 g