SPM Instrument AIR01-01
Order #: AIR01-01
Mfg #: AIR01-01
The wireless Airius® sensor is a vibration sensor ideal for remote condition monitoring of standard production equipment.
Providing warning of vibration-related problems as well as gear and bearing faults, Airius is ideal for remote condition monitoring of standard production equipment such as pumps and fans. Remote or inaccessible machines and equipment placed in hostile or risky environments are other suitable targets. With a compact and robust design, rated IP69, and an energy-saving WiFi communication protocol, Airius provides years of trouble-free use and stable monitoring. For maximum battery life, the sensors use a field-replaceable lithium-thionyl battery that lasts for four years at four measurements per day. The sensor is also available in a version with external power supply.
The Airius sensors do not require any supplementary equipment besides WiFi routers. With the shortest response times in the segment, installation and commissioning are straightforward and fast.
Airius is a MEMS type sensor with digital output, measuring triaxial vibration and temperature. The sensor comes in two versions; one measuring in the 10-1000 Hz frequency range, the other between 2-1000 Hz and 10-5000 Hz with envelope measurement capabilities. Airius supports several different vibration measurement assignments per sensor, with a user-defined number of time-based daily measurements. The signal processing algorithms and calculation routines used are the same as in the high-end Intellinova® online system and the sophisticated portable Leonova® Diamond and Leonova® Emerald instruments.
The SPM Connect app is used to configure the necessary communication parameters. It is easy to start small with the browser-based application Condmaster®.NET, providing easy access to measurement data through a user-friendly graphical interface and then expand with the sophisticated analysis and diagnostic software Condmaster® Ruby.
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- Readings: RMS, peak, peak-to-peak, crest, kurt, skew, temperature
- Measurement range, temperature: 40° to +85 °C (40° to +185 °F)
- Spectrum lines: 400 / 800 / 1600 lines
- Condition evaluation: ISO10816 Part 2,3,4 > 600 rpm
- Protection class: IP69
- Available for Ex zone 0
- Support for:
- WPA2 Enterprise Encryption
- RPM via global values
- Filtering of results
Airius with external power
- AIR02-01 Airius sensor, 10-1000 Hz
- AIR02-10 Airius sensor, 2-1000 Hz and 10-5000 Hz
- Power supply: 24 V DC (23 to 25 V)
- Power connector: 4-pin M12 male connector
Airius with battery power
- AIR01-01 Airius sensor, 10-1000 Hz
- AIR01-10 Airius sensor, 2-1000 Hz and 10-5000 Hz
- Power supply: non-rechargeable 3.6 VDC Lithium