Order #: HPT-KIT
Mfg #: HPT-KIT
The HPT100 is Western's Meriam brand second generation pipeline integrity testing tool that provides real time measurements and data logging during a hydrostatic or pneumatic pipeline test. The HTP100 will reduce measurement costs, speed up test set up, streamline data collection and reporting, and improve data accuracy. Data logging, exportable test logs, user configurable inputs and multiple engineering units makes this as an asset to all pipeline testing personnel.
Features on Hydro/Pneumatic Tester
- Specialized tool for hydrostatic & pneumatic pipeline integrity testing
- One device with correlated independent measurements
- Three (3) operation modes: Live, Record, and Review
- All data logs are date time stamped
- PDF or Excel (.txt file) report generation
- Hide/show measurements on graph
- Time stamped notes entry
- User selectable measurement units
- Hydrostatic pipeline pressure testing
- Pneumatic pipeline pressure testing
- Integrated digital measurements platform
Definable Measurement Solutions
- The Hydro/Pneumatic Tester provides you with a specialized tool for pipeline testing.
- With multiple measurement solutions in one device, all measurements are easily accessible so you can be more efficient as you test sections of pipeline.
- Built on a foundation of measurements traceable to NIST, Western is able to combine temperature and pressure measurement instruments in a single enclosure.
- Replace dead-weight testing systems
- Perform hydrostatic and pneumatic pipeline tests.