Order #: PM120
Mfg #: PM120
Only need this item for a short time?
Monitor and record power usage of home and work appliances for energy conservation and cost reduction analysis with the Extech Power Monitor. This helps you determine if the electrical device should be replaced with a higher efficiency unit. The PM120 has a large dual LCD. The primary display shows Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor and Frequency readings and the secondary display shows Total Time, Cost (cost of operation per minute, day or week ), Set, or Energy. Design includes standard North American 3 prong electrical plug, front socket connection, and backup battery that saves customized programs.
- Large dual LCD displays the electrical, cost, and metering functions in real time (manually scroll through readings )
- Primary LCD shows the Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor, or Frequency and the secondary LCD displays Total Time, Cost, Set, or Energy of the electrical appliance in use
- Enter Electric Charge (Cost Setting ) to calculate and display kWh
- Displays cost of operation per minute, hour, and day
- Over current warning function with visual alarm
- Battery backup (CR2032 ) stores setup data when removed from outlet
- Standard North American (Type B ) 3 prong plug and front socket for easy connection