Crystal Engineering HPC51
Order #: HPC51-10KPSI-BARO
Mfg #: HPC51-10KPSI-BARO
Only need this item for a short time?
The HPC50 handheld pressure calibrator is an intrinsically safe, dual pressure calibrator with options to add an additional two external pressure or temperature modules. The HPC50 pressure calibrator combines the features you love from the HPC40 with improvements like, better battery life an improved display, an extra external module connection, and of course intrinsic safety.
The HPC50 series pressure calibrator is fully temperature compensated for pressure, temperature, and electrical measurements from -20 to 50C.
- 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
- Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
- Advanced Simplicity "Non-Menu" Interface
- Measure Sink mA and V
- High Accuracy Thermometer with "True Ohm" Technology
- Store & Recall Previously Used Screens
Each Unit Includes
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate, NIST Traceable
- 3 x AA Batteries
- Your Choice of Adapters (1/4" NPT, 1/4" BSP, or 1/4" M20)
- Protective Boot—Required for Intrinsic Safety
- Test Leads, Red and Black with Clips
- Velco Strap
- User Manual
- Mini-USB Cable