Ridgid Tools RT-100
Mini-Pro Electric Soldering 115V,with 6' of Cable
Order #: 69762
Mfg #: 69762
The Model RT-100 Mini Electric Soldering Gun uses electric resistance heating technology to melt solder on copper joints up to 11/2". Simply place the carbon tips on the fitting to begin heating the joint and it can be completed in less than 20 seconds.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Designed for soft soldering (50/50, 95/5 Alloys) 1/4" - 11/2" Copper Tube.
- Flameless soldering – easy-to-use.
- Specially designed for repair and renovation jobs.
- Cable Length – Includes six feet of cable
- pprovals – Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115V only)
Each Unit Includes
- Built-in handle
- Cord wrap