10" Tongue and Groove Pliers
Order #: R210CV
Mfg #: R210CVN-05
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made From Finest Quality Alloy Tool Steel
- Designed to Grip All Shapes Like Rods, Pipes and Cable Connections
- Precision-Milled Ribs for Smooth, Positive Interlock Between Two Halves
- Riveted Joint Will Not Separate or Jump Out of Grooves
- Straight Jaws and Self-Locking Jaw Adjustment
- Forged, Hardened and Tempered
- Red Non-Slip Cushion Handle Grips
- Induction Hardened Angled Gripping Teeth
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.23M-2004
|Overall Length||10 in|
|Jaw Capacity||1-13/16 in|
|No. of Jaw Positions||6|
|Handle Material||Double Dip Cushion Grip|
|Weight - Ounces||14.4 oz|
|Weight (Catalog)||0.98 lb|