Order #: AIR.IQ-2-1
Mfg #: AIR.IQ-2-1
Air.IQ moisture analyzer package including dew.IQ electronics (24 VDC powered) and a sample conditioning system. The sampling system consists of needle valves, filter, sample cell, pressure gauge, and flowmeter. All components are mounted within a fiberglass enclosure. Sample system components are ¼".
Air.IQ simplifies the selection and installation of your moisture analyzer. Install the moisture probe, wire your power and outputs to the terminal strip, and connect your gas to the inlet fitting. Wall mounted NEMA 4X package
- Includes the analyzer display, moisture probe, interconnecting cable, and sample system
- Features the dew.IQ moisture analyzer
- Available with the IQ.probe or with the M Series moisture probe
- Sample system provides isolation, filtration, pressure and flow indication, pre-wired, and a clear door for easy viewing of all readings
The standard air.IQ package is designed for moisture measurement in any inert gas application, in industrial environments classified as safe areas, where the process gas pressure is slightly positive to a maximum of 200 psig. It combines the Panametrics dew.IQ and IQ.probe with 50 years of sample system design, to deliver the moisture measurement you have come to trust.
- Markets and applications served include:
- Industrial Gas
- Air Dryer / Clean Dry Air
- Plastics Drying
- Power Generation