Dwyer Instruments AP1
Order #: AP1
Mfg #: AP1
The Model UHH Universal Handheld Test Instrument is a highly versatile instrument that offers the utmost flexibility and ease of user operation by having the capacity to work with a variety of Dwyer Instruments, Inc. compatible sensing modules and probes. Additional wired and wireless probes or modules are instantly recognized by the UHH without any user reprogramming or alteration, allowing seemless sensor addition, upgrade or replacement. See the AQTI/AQTIP Series in the Dwyer Instruments, Inc. catalog or website www.dwyer-inst.com for available packages and sensors. The Universal Handheld offers a slew of features that enable a technician to quickly set up and intuitively navigate through their daily activities. Data is stored via the internal memory or separate SD card in various auto or manual logging operations. Logged files can be quickly transferred to a device through a USB cable or by a portable SD card. The display can operate in standard numerical meter mode, gage mode with analog needle, gage mode with additional pass/fail operation zones, and strip chart mode which enables a simplified visual tracking of the process. The four directional buttons, combined with the three soft key buttons aligning to corresponding screen functions, allow for quick navigation through the four main operation menus. The rugged plastic case with protective thermo-plastic over-mold, along with the dust-shielding rubber caps, permit the unit to handle abuse and properly withstand dusty environments. The base UHH includes an integral molded compartment that securely holds wireless modules. The storage compartment offers convenient transportation of a module with the base instrument during testing. A flexible hand strap included with every UHH provides means for the base handheld to be safely connected to a belt, pipe, ladder or similar structure freeing the user"s hands to focus on the sampling test. A 6-pin connector enables one wired probe at a time to be plugged in to the base instrument without worry of becoming disconnected during sampling. The rechargeable battery via the included USB cable provides long term operation to last through several days work. At just under 10 oz, the compact UHH base is lightweight. Included with the UHH is a soft carrying case which secures the provided accessories and added test probe.
Only need this item for a short time?
- UHH base quickly recognizes various wired or wireless probes and modules - eliminates need to have many test instruments on hand, reducing time to complete job.
- Easy navigation through 4 menus via directional arrow buttons and 3 soft keys.
- Large color display can operate in 4 process reading modes. See views of each mode on next page.
- Inherent rubber overmold housing combed with protective caps enable units to withstand abuse in dusty environments.
- Integral strap clips allow units to be secured during testing with included hand strap to a belt, pipe, ladder, etc. providing hands free operation.
- LED status light transmits visual feedback when unit's long lasting lithium battery is being charged by the USB connection. Also indicates when a data point is stored.
- Manual or automatic data logging modes include several adjustable parameters that enable the user to obtain readings in a multitude of potential test scenarios.
- Internal memory or expanded memory with portable SD card provides ample data logging capacity.
- Data is transferable via the USB connection or by removing the SD card and inserting into compatible SD card device.
- Flexible ordering allows customization to fulfill personal needs by ordering UHH and additional probes a-la-carte or by pre-set test kits in the AQTI and AQTIP Series.
- Thermo anemometer air velocity & temperature probe with coiled cable
- Dwyer Instruments 668-16Differential Pressure Transmitter +/- 10" WC$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments A-101Red Gage Fluid/424-10,3/4oz./ Manometers$10.25
- Dwyer Instruments A-184Protective Carrying Case/DPG Series Gage$33.25
- Dwyer Instruments A-1007-3Back Ferrule Fitting 3/16" tube outside diameter$3.20
- Dwyer Instruments 2201Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gage,0-1PSI$81.25
- Dwyer Instruments MC1004Press.Module/MC2K Calibrator, 5.00"H2O Diff.Press.$2,297.00
- Dwyer Instruments 668-4Differential Pressure Transmitter 0-2.5" w.c.$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments A-1007-2Back Ferrule Fitting 1/8" tube outside diameter$3.10
- Dwyer Instruments 668-10Pressure Transmitter 0.0 to 0.1 W.C. Differencial Pressure$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 2000-100MMDifferential Pres.Gage,0-100mm w.c, minor divisions 2.0$73.00
- Dwyer Instruments 668-3Differential Pressure Transmitter 0-1.0" w.c.$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 668-15Differential Pressure Transmitter +/- 5" WC$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 3000MR-0Pressure Switch/Gage,0-0.5"w.c. .01minor divisions$554.00
- Dwyer Instruments A-183Protective Gage Boot/DPG Series Gage$13.00
- Dwyer Instruments 668-7Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-25" w.c$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 668-5Differential Pressure Transmitter 0-5.0" w.c$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments A6-651221Pressure Switch,Brass,5PSI$26.75
- Dwyer Instruments A-293Protective Boot$15.00
- Dwyer Instruments 252-AFInclined Manometer Air Filter Gage,.20-0-2.0"$646.00
- TSI Incorporated 9303-01Handheld Aerotrak Particle CounterSpecial Price $3,094.11 Regular Price $3,094.12