Myron L Company 9PTK-BDA
Ultrameter III Kit
Order #: 9PTK-BDA
Mfg #: 9PTK-BDA
Special Price $1,825.28 Regular Price $1,984.00
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures 9 Parameters: Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, Alkalinity, Hardness, LSI, pH, ORP/Free Chlorine, Temperature
- LSI Calculator for hypothetical water balance calculations
- Wireless data transfer capability with bluDock™ option
- Autoranging delivers increased resolution across diverse applications
- Adjustable Temperature Compensation and Cond/TDS conversion ratios for user-defined solutions
- Nonvolatile memory of up to 100 readings for stored data protection
- Date & time stamp makes record-keeping a snap
- pH calibration prompts alert you when maintenance is required
- Auto-off minimizes energy consumption
- Low battery indicator
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case/Cell Material: VALOX®*
- Cell Capacities(w/o cell extender): pH/ORP: 1,2 ml/0.04 oz. Cond/TDS/Res: 5ml/0.2 oz.
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: 100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C/32-132°F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
Each Unit Includes
- 9P with bluDock option installed
- U2CI software CD
- Wireless USB adapter (dongle)
- 100 μL pipette
- 12 disposable pipette tips
- 3 buffers (pH 4, 7, and 10)
- pH/ORP sensor storage solution
- ORP Conditioner solution
- Reagents A1, C1, H1, H2, H3
- Standard solutions, KCI-7000, 442-3000, ALK-100 and HARD-200 (All bottles are 2 oz/59 ml)