Order #: 6220/2182A
Mfg #: 6220/2182A
Only need this item for a short time?
The Model 6220 combined with the Model 2182A, is the industry's most complete solution for differential conductance measurements. Together, these instruments are also the fastest solution available, providing 10x the speed and significantly lower noise than other options. Data can be obtained in a single measurement pass, rather than by averaging the result of multiple sweeps, which is both time-consuming and prone to error. The Model 6220 and Model 2182A are also easy to use because the combination can be treated as a single instrument. Their simple connections eliminate the isolation and noise current problems that plague other solutions.
- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 65000-point source memory allows comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
- Make low noise measurements at high speeds
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source at up to 24Hz
- Synchronization to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimizes the effect of AC common-mode currents
- Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, ratio of unknown resistance to a ref resistor
- Built-in thermocouple linearization and cold junction compensation