Pico Tech TA041
Oscilloscope Differential Probe x10/x100(max 1kV)
Order #: TA041
Mfg #: TA041
The TA041 is an active differential probe suitable for high common-mode voltage measurement applications up to ±700 V (DC + peak AC). It can be used with signal speeds of up to 25 MHz.
Availability: Item ships in about 1 - 2 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- This differential probe extends the functionality of standard single-ended input oscilloscopes to allow a safe and accurate method of making high-voltage differential measurements. Applications include making safe measurements in power circuit applications and acquisition of low-speed balanced differential signals found in serial communications buses.
- The TA041 is an active probe and therefore requires power to function. Four AA batteries are included as standard. Not included as standard but available as optional extras, the PS008 power supply and TA059 Probus power adapter are also available to purchase.
- TA041 differential oscilloscope probe specifications
- Bandwidth DC to 25 MHz (–3 dB)
- Attenuation ranges 10:1 / 100:1
- DC accuracy ±2%
- Rise time Rise time
- Input impedance 4 MΩ ∥ 5.5 pF each side to ground
- Input voltage
- Differential voltage range (10:1) Differential voltage range (100:1) ±70 V (DC + peak AC) or 70 V RMS ±700 V (DC + peak AC) or 700 V RMS
- Common mode voltage range ±700 V (DC + peak AC) or 700 V RMS(10:1 and 100:1)
- Absolute maximum voltage (differential or common-mode) ±1400 V (DC + peak AC) or 1000 V RMS CAT III (10:1 and 100:1)
- Swing ±7 V into 2 kΩ load
- Offset (typical)Noise (typical) 0.7 mV RMS
- Source impedance (typical) 1 Ω @ 1 kHz, 8 Ω @ 1 MHz
- CMRR (typical) 86 dB @ 50 Hz; 66 dB @ 20 kHz
- Ambient operating temperature −10 to +40 °C
- Ambient storage temperature −30 to +70 °C
- Ambient operating humidity 25 to 85% RH
- Power requirements 4 AA cells or 6 V DC 60 mA mains adaptor or regulated 9 V DC 40 mA mains adaptor
- Length of input leads 45 cm
- Length of BNC lead 95 cm
- Weight 400 g (inc. probes and PVC jacket)
- Dimensions 170 mm x 63 mm x 21 mm