Order #: VP50-2
Mfg #: VP50-2
Only need this item for a short time?
Triple Alarm CAT IV Non-Contact Voltage Detector with Flashlight
The FLIR VP50-2 is a durable, CAT IV-rated non-contact voltage detector featuring light, vibration, and beeper feedback alarms and a powerful LED flashlight. Use the VP50-2 to reliably check whether an AC circuit is live before beginning work; detect voltage on exposed conducting parts or through insulation; identify live wires within switchboxes, switches, and outlets; or trace live wires and map circuits. With an ergonomic and drop-tested design, the FLIR VP50-2 is the right choice for professionals performing field troubleshooting and verification of electrical installations within residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- Never miss voltage presence with tactile vibration, sound, and LED alarms-even in dark or noisy areas
- See target area clearly in poor lighting conditions with the bright flashlight and tip light
- Place the sensor closer to electrical sources with the low-profile probe tip
- Reduce risk of dropping with double molded slip-resistant grip and anti-roll case
- Durable to withstand a 3 m (9.8 ft) drop
Each Unit Includes
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector + Flashlight
- 2 x AAA Energizer batteries
- Quick start guide