Klein Tools RT310
AFCI / GFCI Outlet Tester
Order #: RT310
Mfg #: RT310
Only need this item for a short time?
Introducing the first ever outlet tester that can test AFCI devices, GFCI devices, and verify proper wiring in an electrical outlet/receptacle!
The KleinTools RT310 AFCI/GFCI Outlet Tester is an electrical tester that tests the wiring condition at an electrical outlet, and inspects and checks AFCI and GFCI devices. It is designed for use with North American 120V electrical outlets. It can detect and identify common wiring faults.
The RT310 AFCI/GFCI Outlet Tester:
- Detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets
- Test AFCI devices by simulating arc fault conditions
- Test GFCI devices by simulating ground fault conditions
- Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires (patent pending technology)
- Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet
- Designed to test North American-style grounded electrical outlets in 120V AC circuits (incorporates a three-pin plug)
- Electrical plug is on a 10-Inch (254 mm) flexible electrical cord to access electrical outlets in difficult to reach locations
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment; Uses 3 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Powers off automatically after approximately 2 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CATIII 135V safety rating
- Measurement category III is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected to the distribution part of the building