Order #: 8017E
Mfg #: 230315
Megger 230315 3 kV AC High-Pot Tester is designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapt to development, maintenance or production testing. It features a front-panel, NEMA 5-15R three-prong output receptacle. Booted, alligator-clip output and return probes are also supplied with Megger 230315.
Be sure to Login to transcat.com for preferred member pricing.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Megger Model # 230315
- 0-3 kV AC Applied Test Voltage
- Front-panel adjustable leakage current trip from 0.3 to 12 mA
- Ground Continuity Check of 3-Wire Devices
- One-Second or Continuous Testing
- Automatic Failure Shutdown, Zero Start/Reset
- 8.11 x 9 X 8.4 HWD
- 12.5 LBS
- Recessed high-voltage connections
- Front-panel NEMA 5-15R three-prong receptacle on ac models
- Zero start/reset in event of failure
- Meets UL 120-kΩ requirement
Each Unit Includes
- Test Leads
- Input Power Cord (17032)