Compliance West TEL-8X210USEC
Order #: TEL-8X210USEC
Mfg #: TELEPHONE-LONGITUDINAL-TYPE
Only need this item for a short time?
Designed to generate the surge test described in TIA-968-B, Section 184.108.40.206, Longitudinal Telephone line surge - Type A. Peak voltage is 1500 volts minimum, peak short circuit current is 200A minimum. A switch is provided for reversal of output polarity. TestMinder P USB computer control optional.
The waveform generated is 10x160/10x160, Vp=1500V. To test, the front panel voltage meter is set to 1500V. Theoretical and actual waveforms are shown in the Manuals Section, below.
- Generates the waveforms required by TIA/EIA-IS-968 (formerly known as FCC Part 68), Paragraph 68.302, for testing of Unpackaged Registered Terminal Equipment and Registered Protective Circuitry.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse within the 968 Series, allowing checks and proof of test setups.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- Front panel voltage meter shows residual voltage in charging circuit for safer operation.
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- All test leads included.
- 1 year warranty.