HD Electric MARK V
Dual Stick Voltmeter,Dual Range 0-5/0-15kV
Order #: MARK V
Mfg #: MARK V
Special Price $1,838.00 Regular Price $1,934.26
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The MARK-V analog voltmeter/phaser is designed to take voltage measurements and perform phasing applications.
- Dual Range 0-5/0-15 kV
- Length 23" w/overhead probe
- Dual stick phasing voltmeter with connecting cord and universal spline for phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground measurements
- Coil cord is rated at 10kV
- Length is 2’ (0.6m) retracted and 9’ (2.8m) fully extended.
- Accuracy 3% of full scale
- Universal splines
- Rugged construction designed for heavy field use
- Overhead brass hook contact probes
- Large 3” (7.6 cm) meter face with a Lexan protective cover is specially
- designed for easy reading and increased accuracy.
- Multiple scales assist the user in avoiding misreads.
- Strain relief fittings at ends of cords reduce cable damage at point of highest stress
- All fiberglass is quality tested to ASTM F-711 and OSHA standards (100kV/foot for 5 minutes)
- High voltage resistors are encapsulated in epoxy in all resistor sticks, thereby
- limiting maximum current to approximately 1 milliamp at full rated voltage.
- Virtually maintenance free - no batteries required
Each Unit Includes
- Hook style overhead brass probe