FW Bell 4180
Order #: 414180
Mfg #: 414180
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Low Cost, Small, Lightweight, and Portable
- High Accuracy
- Gauss or Tesla Display Units
- 0.1 mG /.01 µT Resolution
- Low Battery Detection
- Waveform and RMS Analog Output (4190)
- Selectable X, Y, or Z Axis plus Vector Summation
- Min/Max Hold
- True RMS Reading
- Relative Mode
- Universal Serial Bus Interface
- X - Switchable Single Axis Mode - This 4180 feature allows users to display the vector components of the magnetic field. This option should be specified in applications that require the direction of the magnetic field be known as well as the level. (User activated through sequence of key strokes).
- F20 - Extended Bandwidth - This feature extends the -3dB frequency response of the instrument from 20 to 2,000 Hz and is included with all 4180 Elf meters. This is useful if the measurements are required for sources with high harmonic content. Standard calibration frequency of 55Hz covers both 50Hz and 60Hz with a .2% variation.