Pico Tech TA189
30A Precision Current Probe
Order #: TA189
Mfg #: TA189
The TA189 30 A high-precision current probe is for applications requiring non-intrusive current measurement, using closed-loop Hall effect technology to measure both AC and DC current with high stability over long periods of time. Ideal for current leakage monitoring, battery discharge testing, or used in conjunction with an active differential voltage probe such as TA041, it can be used for power quality analysis.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Nominal current 30 A AC peak or DC
- Measuring range 30 A
- Overload capacity 500 A (60 s)
- Output sensitivity 100 mV/A
- Accuracy ±1% of reading ± 2 mA
- Resolution ±1 mA
- Gain variation ±0.01% of reading/°C
- Frequency range DC to 100 kHz (0.5 dB)
- Safety category CAT III 300 V
- Power supply 9 V alkaline battery PP3, MN1604 or IEC 6LR61
- Load impedance (minimum) > 100 k and 100 pF
- Conductor size 25 mm diameter
- Output cable and connectors 2 m long coax cable with safety BNC connector
- Operating temperature 0°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature with battery removed –20°C to +85°C