Pico Tech TA057
Active Differential Probe 1400V,25MHz,x20/200,CAT III
Order #: TA057
Mfg #: TA057
The TA057 is a 25 MHz bandwidth active differential probe suitable for high common-mode voltage measurement applications up to ±1400 V (DC + peak AC).
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- This differential probe extends the capability of standard single-ended input oscilloscopes to allow a safe and accurate method of making high-voltage differential measurements. Applications include making safe measurements in power circuit applications and acquisition of low-speed balanced differential signals found in serial communications buses.
- Bandwidth DC to 25 MHz (–3 dB)
- Attenuation ratio 20:1/200:1
- Accuracy ±2%
- Rise time 14 ns
- Input impedance 4 MΩ// 5.5 pF each side to ground
- Input voltage
- Differential range ±140 V (DC + peak AC) or 140 V RMS @ 20:1 ±1400 V (DC + peak AC) or 1000 V RMS @ 200:1
- Common mode range ±1400 V (DC + peak AC) or 1000 V RMS @ 20:1 and 200:1
- Absolute max. voltage (differential or common mode) ±1400 V (DC + peak AC) or 1000 V RMS CAT III @ 20:1 and 200:1
- Max. amplitude ±7 V into 50 kΩ load
- Offset (typical) < ±5 mV
- Noise (typical) 0.7 mV RMS
- Source impedance (typical) 1 Ω @ 1 kHz, 8 Ω @ 1 MHz
- CMRR (typical) 80 dB @ 50 Hz; 60 dB @ 20 kHz
- Ambient operating temperature –10 to +40 °C
- Ambient storage temperature –30 to +70 °C
- Power requirements
- Standard 4xAA cells or 6 V DC / 60 mA mains adaptor or regulated 9 V DC / 40 mA mains adaptor
- Options Power leads
- Length of input leads 45 cm
- Length of BNC lead 95 cm
- Weight 400 g (including probe and PVC jacket)
- Dimension (LxWxH) 170 mm x 63 mm x 21 mm