ACL Staticide ACL8690
ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating 12oz, cans (12 cans per case)
Order #: ACL8690
Mfg #: 8690
Special Price $168.30 Regular Price $198.00
The ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating is suitable in spray applications for protecting printed circuit boards, components and flex circuitry from damage. This coating provides excellent electrical insulation properties that withstand hot and cold operating environments, including heat generated by electronic circuitry.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating offers a minimum dielectric strength of 1100 volts/mil. This tough, transparent coating will not fragment, chip, or crack, and provides exceptional insulation and protection. Formula is ready-to-use as there is no mixing required.
- Operating temperature from -75°F/-59°C to 270°F/132°C
- High dielectric breakdown of 8300 volts/mil
- Meets MIL-I-46058C, Type AR
- Compliant to IPC-CC-830B Class B
- Designed to provide effective insulation against electrical shorts and harsh environments
- No ozone-depleting substances
- Provides excellent acid resistance
- Self-healing; easily repairable
- Contains UV tracer for easy quality control
- RoHS compliant
- 1 Case - 12 per case