3" End Meauring Rod
Order #: 234B-3
Mfg #: 51021
Special Price $18.11 Regular Price $25.50
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rods or "standards" are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Available plain or with insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- These standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- Larger sizes available on special order
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking