Data Acquisition Software w/IMADA Spreadsheet
Order #: SW-1X
Mfg #: SW-1X
- SW-1X Force Data Acquisition Software is a highly customized Excel spreadsheet specifically designed for capturing and analyzing real-time data from Imada gauges with an RS-232C port.
- SW-1X allows real time data from RS-232C instruments to be input directly into any Windows program – including Microsoft Excel. SW-1X inputs gauge readings in real time and provides a running log of all force measurements along with a chart of the data as well as statistical information including Min, Max, Mean, Median, Standard Deviation, Average Deviation and Variance.
- Complete control of the gauge is provided through a set of “buttons” on the spreadsheet that enable easy editing of the sampling rate, force measurement units, peak/real time, tare and power off.
- Other features include a memory download option for ZTS and ZTA gauges only. If desired, the entire stack can be saved to disk, analyzed or cleared. Because all data is entered directly into a standard Excel spreadsheet, you are virtually unlimited in your ability to analyze your force gauge data using all of the powerful tools available in Excel.
- Hardware Requirements: Imada Gauge with RS-232C serial port, CB-208 cable, a Pentium 4 or equivalent with 1GB RAM or better, and approximately 100 MB hard disk space.