Mountz TITAN 250I
Titan Click Wrench,50-250lbf.in 5.6-28.2Nm,3/8"Square Drive
Order #: 280011
Mfg #: 280011
The Titan is an adjustable click wrench that provides different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value. The adjustable wrench features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications. The robust tool is designed for production and maintenance applications
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Adjustable torque wrench available with square drive models and 16mm Spigot models.
- Square drive models feature a bi-directional ratchet head.
- Easy-to-read dual scale (American & S.I.) protected by a display window. Graduation collar on the torque handle.
- Crafted with strong steel shaft with high corrosion resistance. The handle is shaped to provide a firm, ergonomic grip.
- Features a “Push-Button Locking Device.” It securely locks the preset torque and prevents inadvertent adjustment.
- Supplied with a certificate of calibration.
- Positive “click” can be heard and felt when torque is reached.