Order #: 264-504-5A
Mfg #: 264-504-5A
Special Price $490.82 Regular Price $506.00
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- This is a palm-sized printer used to print measurement data from the digimatic gage or to perform statistical analysis.
- This printer offers excellent functionality. You can use it not only to print measurement data, perform a variety of statistical analyses, and draw a histogram or D chart but also to perform complicated operations for X-R control chart.
- Equipped with RS-232C output and GO/NG judgment output as standard functions, this processor ensures high reliability as an advanced quality inspection machine.
- The line thermal printer enables fast and quiet printing
- Printing method: Thermal line printer
- Printing dot: 384dot (8dot/mm)
- Printing speed: 6.5mm/s (using AC adapter)
- Printing paper: 48m
- Printing line: Approx. 6500 lines for large characters
- Approx. 12000 lines for normal characters
- Processing capacity: 9999 data (mode 1/2/3) 100000 data (mode 0)
- Printing data: Measurement data, GO/±NG judgment, No. of data, Max/min value, Range, Average, Standard deviation, No. of defective, Fraction defective, Process capability index, Histogram, D-chart, Control chart generation for Xd-bar and control limit data, date and time
- Output function: Output the measuring data (RS232C) or GO/±NG judgment
- Input timer: 0.25s, 1s, 5s, 30s, 1min, 30min, 60min
- Power: AC adapter 6V
- Electric battery: LR6 (alkaline), Ni-Mh (AA size)
- Battery life: 10 years (clock battery), 10000 lines (1600mA 1time/5 sec. using the nickel hydrofluoric battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 94 x 201 x 75.2mm
- Mass: 390g