Order #: MIT30
Mfg #: MIT30
The MIT30 is a 30 kV Insulation tester that has been developed to satisfy the demand for a variety of high voltage, high accuracy, low current applications in electrical distribution industries, aerospace and defense applications.
Be sure to Login to transcat.com for preferred member pricing.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Continuously variable test voltage, 0 – 30kV
- Output voltage accuracy, + 1.5% (full scale)
- User selectable current trip point, 0 -360 µAmp
- Wide input power range
- Built-in adjustable ionization indicator
- Fail-safe grounding and “zero-start” switches
- Rugged field construction
- Compact, lightweight, and portable
- Backlit, high-contrast LCD
- Robust, bright LEDs visible in direct sunlight
Each Unit Includes
- HV triaxial output cable, 3 m
- Input Power cord
- Instruction manual