Megger DLRO-10HDX-KELVIN VIP KIT
Order #: DLRO-10HDX-KELVIN-C-VIP
Mfg #: DLRO-10HDX-KELVIN-C-VIP
Only need this item for a short time?
Augmenting Megger's DLRO10 and 10X range the DLRO10HDX combines ultimate simplicity of operation with a rugged IP65 case designed for stable ground and bench operation and provides memory storage.
These units are powered from either rechargeable battery or mains power making it suitable for continuous testing in production line/repetitive use environments. Rotary switch controls are simple and easy to operate in all weather conditions and with gloved hands. A large, clear, backlit LCD display is easy to read from a distance. The DLRO10HDX provides significantly enhanced compliance and is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds.
The DLRO10HDX is rated CAT III 300 V provided the optional terminal cover is fitted to the instrument. Details of which can be found in the ordering information panel of this data sheet. The DLRO10HDX provides five test modes each of which is selected through a simple rotary control on the Mode selection rotary switch. All memory functions, delete, download to PowerDB and recalling test results are also accessible via the Range Selection rotary switch. A simple control panel enables easy navigation for configuration settings.
- Save over $490 with this VIP Kit! (FREE transit case included)
- NEW Onboard memory storage for test results up to 200 records (HDX only)
- Download to PowerDB
- NEW interchangeable test lead terminations
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Operates from battery or AC mains supply
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational
- Simple rotary switch selection of five test modes, including auto start on connection
- Rugged case well suited to transportation with shoulder strap and lead set pouch
- Removable lid facilitates easy test lead connection
- Operational ingress protection is IP 54 (battery power only) ensuring protection from the elements
- 7Ah lead acid battery provides extended operation and can be charged whilst operating from line power
- Rotary mode switch with bidirectional (current reversal with averaging cancels thermal EMFs), unidirectional, automatic, continuous and inductive modes
- Large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment
- Auto power off function conserves battery