Wireless Voltage /Temp Unit for LR8410-20
Order #: LR8510
Mfg #: LR8510
- Wireless gathering of multichannel measurement data
- The LR8410-20 features Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing it to gather data from remotely located measurement units.
- Data can be sent and received between an LR8410-20 and logging modules positioned up to 30 meters (line-of-sight distance) apart.
- This capability proves useful when making measurements in locations where it would be different to run wiring to connect a sensor to a conventional measuring instrument. Measuring multiple locations simultaneously with a conventional logger requires long wiring runs connecting the logger to each sensor, raising the possibility that measurements could be hindered by wiring breaks and noise.
- The new HIOKI data logger both reduces and shortens wiring, helping to improve the measurement environment and boost measurement efficiency.
- Easy setup with the Quick Set Navigator
- The LR8410-20 incorporates HIOKI’s Quick Set navigator, which explains setup operations on the instrument’s display so that even first-time users can prepare it for measurement.
- When the LR8410-20 is powered on, a simple operation causes it to automatically detect and register measurement units that are within its communications range.
- Even users with no knowledge of data communications can start taking measurements immediately.
- The LR8410-20 also automatically detects and displays measurement units that are within its communications range.
- Gathering of data from up to seven measurement units with one LR8410-20
- One LR8410-20 can control up to seven measurement units, allowing it to gather up to 105 channels of data.
- Measuring a variety of locations with a conventional logger yields data with different time-series characteristics.
- However, since the LR8410-20 can control up to seven logging modules, it is possible to take measurements at multiple remote locations as part of the same time-series.
- Additionally, the LR8410-20’s shortest recording interval of 100 ms (1/10 sec.) can be used with all 105 channels.
- Salisbury 4667Voltage Detector Kit$1,001.60
- Fluke T+Electrical Tester$104.99
- Hioki 9219Connection Cord$88.00
- HD Electric MARK II/KITDual Stick Voltmeter,Dual Range 0-15/0-45kV$4,632.15
- HD Electric MARK V/KITDual Stick Voltmeter,Dual Range 0-5/0-15kV$3,743.65
- HD Electric S66ft.Fixed Length Hot Stick$285.40
- HD Electric MARK VIDual Stick Voltmeter,Triple Range,0-5/0-15/0-45kV$3,297.10
- HD Electric PT-5000BDual Stick Phasing VoltmeterSpecial Price $680.20 Regular Price $716.00
- HD Electric MARK VDual Stick Voltmeter,Dual Range 0-5/0-15kV$2,359.85
- Hioki 9398Carrying Case for 3280 Series$27.00
- HD Electric MARK-II-SDual Stick Voltmeter,Dual Range 0-15/0-45kV$3,005.05
- Milwaukee Tools 2202-20Voltage Detector w/LED LightSpecial Price $18.18 Regular Price $32.00
- HD Electric MARK IVDual Stick Voltmeter,Single Range,0-5kV$2,485.90
- Fluke A3002FCFC Wireless AC/DC Current Module$153.99
- Hioki 9399Carrying Case for 3281 & 3282$32.00
- Megger 514242-1DETEX Phasing Tester / Piezo Verifier / Voltage Detector$2,740.00
- HD Electric EM2Single Stick Voltmeter,Single Range,Overhead Hook Probe$1,742.00
- Megger 514360-6DETEX Voltage Detector, 36.2kV$1,840.00
- HD Electric MARK-I-SDual Stick Voltmeter,Single Range,0-15kV$2,205.65
- Megger 514360-5Contact Voltage Detector, 4.0 - 14.5kV, Fabric Carrying Case$1,830.00