Leica LINO L2G+
180deg.Green Crossline Laser Level
Order #: LINO L2G+
Mfg #: 817856
Special Price $521.55 Regular Price $549.00
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The L2G+ is a cross line laser level with a dual fan angle of 180°.
- It employs a state-of-the-art direct emitting diode that produces a bright green line with less "beam speckle" than red lasers and double the battery life. The result is a clean, sharp laser line across your work surface, a 100' range (twice the range of a red laser level), and more work time between charges.
- The L2G+ self-leveling pendulum has a tolerance of 4°. The laser line blinks if the housing is >4° out of level and the pendulum cannot compensate. Once it goes solid, you know the line is level. The pendulum can be set to a locked position to set out angled lines and to prevent the pendulum from banging around inside the housing when you aren't using it.
- One set of good alkaline batteries powers 7 hours of continuous use with both beams on. That's an industry best for green laser levels.
- The high capacity rechargeable batteries included in the Pro Pack make even longer work times possible.
- Use the horizontal and vertical lines together to produce a perfect 90° cross line, or toggle between vertical or horizontal depending on the application.
- The lasers and pendulum are housed in a rugged job site ready body. It is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
Each Unit Includes
- wall bracket
- storage pouch
- green target