Order #: N9913B-350
Mfg #: N9913B-350
- Gap-free real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA), with 100 MHz real-time bandwidth
- Capture small and intermittent signals that could be masked by larger signals
- View density spectrum, spectrogram and real-time spectrum
- Capture signals as short as 5.52 µs with 100% POI and full amplitude accuracy
- Detect signals as short as 47 ns if absolute amplitude accuracy is not critical
- 59 dB of spur-free dynamic range
- Record and playback spectrum traces
With the widespread increase of wireless technologies, the spectral environment is filled with interference. Interference results in network quality deterioration and breakdown of communication links. Additionally, the prevalent use of digital modulation and burst-transmission methods have made it difficult to reliably detect interference sources. FieldFox's real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) helps with interference detection.
RTSA's fast overlapping FFT processing technique allows gap-free measurements of signals as narrow as 5.52 µs with full amplitude accuracy, and 100% POI. In cases where detection of the signal is the critical factor, independent of amplitude accuracy, FieldFox's 100 MHz real-time bandwidth allows pulses as narrow as 47 ns to be seen on the display.
The spectrum density view displays three dimensional data on a two dimensional display. It uses color to show the number of times a frequency and amplitude point is detected during a capture interval. This is an excellent way to understand and visualize the spectral content. For example, with RTSA you can detect a low-level signal in the presence of a high power transmitter using the spectrum density view.
Finding an elusive signal can take hours or days. With FieldFox's recording and playback, the analyzer can be set to collect data over time, and the data can be analyzed later offline.
Option 350 requires the spectrum analyzer mode (Option 233 on combination models). The preamplifier (Option 235) is highly recommended, as elusive signals often have low power levels.
Option 350 can be added as a product upgrade.
- Keysight 53230A-201Add Rear Panel Parallel Inputs for Ch 1 and Ch 2$162.00
- Keysight 53200U-106Add 6GHz CW Microwave Channel Upgrade$1,609.00
- Keysight 87106DCoaxial Switch,DC to 40GHz,SP6T$3,612.00
- Keysight 53210A-106Add Channel 2-6GHz CW$1,609.00
- Keysight 53210A-010Ultra High-Stability OCXO Timebase$1,545.00
- Keysight DSOXPERFMSOInfiniiVision 3000,1GHz only & 4000X Series MSO Upgrade$3,535.00
- Keysight N2779APower Supply,3-Channel for N278xA Current Probe$1,654.00
- Keysight N2786ATwo-leg Probe Positioner$85.04
- Keysight 53230A-300Add internal lithium ion battery pack and charger$1,037.00
- Keysight 53230A-010Ultra High-Stability OCXO Timebase$1,545.00
- Keysight 53220A-300Add Internal Lithium Ion Battery Pack/Charger$1,037.00
- Keysight 53220A-201Add Rear Panel Parallel Inputs for Ch 1 and Ch 2$162.00
- Keysight N2756ACable 16-Channel MSO Logic Cable Kit$958.00
- Keysight 53220A-010Ultra High-stability OCXO Timebase$1,545.00
- Keysight 53230A-106Add Channel 3-6GHz CW$1,770.00
- Test Products International GEX7572 Inch CableSpecial Price $44.60 Regular Price $46.95
- Keysight 10072ASMT Clip Kit for 10070 Probe$193.00
- Keysight N2744AT2A Probe Adapter$716.00