DC Power Supply,0-8V,0-20A,160W GPIB
Order #: 6641A
Mfg #: 6641A
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Fast, low-noise outputs
- Analog control of output voltage and current
- Fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise
- Parallel and series connections of multiple units
- Built-in measurements and advanced programmable features
- Protection features to ensure DUT safety
- Output Ratings
- Output voltage: 0 to 8 V
- Output current (40° C): 0 to 20 A
- Maximum current (50° C/55° C): 18 A/17 A
- Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.06% + 5 mV
- Current 0.15% + 26 mA
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz - 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 300 µV
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 3 mV
- Current rms: 10 mA
- Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 200 W, GPIB 6641A-6645A provide fast, low-noise outputs; analog control of output voltage and current; fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise; as well as parallel and series connections of multiple units.
- The Agilent 160W, GPIB, single output 6641A is a versatile programmable supply designed to maximize test throughput during design verification or on the production line, and is fully programmable to help reduce test time through a variety of automated capabilities.