Order #: 2790
Mfg #: 2790
Only need this item for a short time?
The Model 2790 SourceMeter Switch System is a high voltage, multi-channel resistance measurement solution that speeds and simplifies electrical checks of airbag inflators and a variety of other automotive electrical test applications. It is the only commercial instrument that combines all the sourcing, measurement, and signal routing capabilities required to measure insulation resistance and conductor continuity in one compact, affordable package. Through the use of plug-in source/switch modules, the Model 2790 provides programmable high voltage and low current sourcing, plus multichannel switching support. This unique combination of capabilities establishes a new standard for price and performance in airbag inflator and other test applications.
- Single-instrument solution for continuity and hipot type leakage resistance measurements
- Programmable constant V source (50–500V) supports high speed, high resistance measurements
- Programmable constant I source (0–50mA) with dry circuit clamp helps prevent device stress or damage during low resistance measurements
- Modular architecture adapts easily to single or dual inflator testing and to single or dual position test stands and mixed device/signal applications
- Expandable multiplexer channels for multipin applications
- Included 6-1/2 digit DMM with wide functionality and broad measurement ranges
- Intelligent automation support and easy integration with external test hardware
- GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces for flexible controller options
- SCPI programmable for simple code development and future extensions
- 2-year calibration cycle of modules minimizes maintenance costs and system downtime