Network Tech.Troubleshooting Kit w/ACKG2
Order #: ACKG2-LRAT2000
Mfg #: ACKG2-LRAT2000
- The NETSCOUT Network Tech Troubleshooting Kit is the fastest way to find connectivity problems on both wired or wireless networks. The core of this kit is made up of both the AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester and the LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester.
- The AirCheck G2 is a ruggedized handheld wireless tester that allows users to quickly verify and troubleshoot 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac network availability, connectivity, and security all in a dedicated handheld tool. Designed specifically for dispatched troubleshooting, AirCheck G2 simplifies wireless testing by providing fast and relevant insight into the entire wireless environment including new 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac devices; a one-button AutoTest to quickly see pass/fail indications and find the most common problems; connectivity tests for wireless networks and for the wired access point backhaul circuits; and the ability to physically locate unauthorized devices.
- The LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems. LinkRunner AT 2000 key features include verifying signal and link integrity at 10/100/1G over copper or fiber, unmatched TruePower over Ethernet (PoE) testing and loading, 802.1x authentication, cable wiremapping, IPv4/IPv6 readiness, streamlined UI and color display, full documentation of test results with storage for 50 reports, location and identification of cabling runs, and nearest switch information.
Each Unit Includes
- AirCheck G2 wireless tester
- LinkRunner AT 2000 tester
- AirCheck G2 external directional antenna
- Spare Li-ion battery for LinkRunner,
- Deluxe carrying case