Charge Input Module
Order #: 8947
Mfg #: 8947
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Used with the Hioki 8860-50 and 8861-50 Memory Hicorder
- The Hioki 8947 is equipped with circuits for two independently usable input channels. Easy to install, simply Slide the Hioki 8947 into the MEMORY HiCORDER for use
- In addition to its charge input terminals, it is equipped with BNC terminals that support internal pre-amplifier pickup sensors
- Not only ordinary piezoelectric acceleration pickups, but voltage output acceleration pickups with internal pre-amplifiers can be connected directly to the 8947, which supplies a constant current power supply for pre-amplifier operation
- Accommodates voltage signal inputs
- In addition to acceleration pickup signals, the 8947 can also measure ordinary voltage signals
- Internal anti-aliasing filter
- The 8947 is equipped with an anti-aliasing filter that is indispensable when performing FFT analysis on vibration waveforms
- The 8947 can be used for the following applications:
- Measuring engine vibration, Measuring brake vibration, Measuring pump vibration, Measuring bearing vibration, Measuring vibration of vibrators in cellular telephones, CD player vibration testing ... and other types of vibration endurance testing