4-Channel Voltage/Temp.Module Max50V,T/C Type K/T,Logic/Pulse
Order #: GS-4VT
Mfg #: GS-4VT
The GS-4VT 4-Channel Voltage/Temperature Terminal connects to the GL100 Data Logger for up to 4 channels of voltage DC (20 mV to 50 V as well as 1-5 V) and thermocouple (K or T type) temperature measurement. Each voltage/temperature channel is configurable. The GS4VT allows the combination of pulse and logic channels to be measured at the same time.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures Analog Voltage or Temperature
- Can measure in Logic (signal pattern) or Pulse (instant/accumulated count)
- Voltage/Temperature: 4 channels (measurement type for channels can each be separately selected)
- Logic/pulse: 4 channels (measurement type for channels can be selected as set of 4 channels)
- Input method of voltage/temperature: Scans by the photo-MOS-relay, all channels isolated input
- Thermocouple range: K type -200 degree C to 1370 degree C, T type -200 degree C to 400 degree C
- Burnout checking: Displaying warning when Thermocouple has failed
- Can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature measurements
- Connects to the GL100-N and GL100-WL Data Loggers