Earth Ground Tester
Order #: GP-2A
Mfg #: 4129187
Special Price $1,868.99 Regular Price $2,099.99
Poor grounding is dangerous and contributes to unnecessary downtime and increases the risk of equipment failure. The Amprobe GP-2A Earth Ground Resistance Tester provides accurate and reliable measurements for ground resistance and soil resistivity to assure the safety and performance of an electrical system. The GP-2A is complete with PC software that allows the user to download critical recorded measurements and to create professional reports for customers.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures earth ground resistance - 3 point (fall of potential) or 2 point tests
- Automatically calculates resistivity - 4 point test
- Automatic voltage measurement prevents false measurements
- Automatically applies three testing frequencies for the most accurate readings
- Test leads, auxiliary electrodes and software are included for complete instrument
- 999 internal memory locations to store measurements
- RS-232 download to a personal computer
Each Unit Includes
- Users manual
- Batteries (installed)
- Connection cables
- 4 ground stakes
- PC software
- USB cable
- Carrying case