Gossen Metrawatt BD232
Bidirectional adapter (without software)
Order #: BD232
Mfg #: GTZ3242100R0001
Can be snapped onto all METRAHit multimeters. The infrared interface allows for electrically isolated data transmission between PC and multimeter. Data transmission is indicated visually by means of two LEDs. The BD 232 interface adapter is especially recommended for measuring instruments with integrated memory (METRAHit22M, 26M, 29S and 30M) . But for online data transmission it can be used with all multimeters METRAHit. The BD-Pack is available as a user-friendly complete package for single-channel operation. In order to expand to 2, 3 or 4-channel operation, one BD232 is required for each channel, as well as the additionally required multimeters.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
All products in this series
- Gossen Metrawatt NA HIT 27Power adapter AC 90 - 230V/ 5V for MetraHit 27M/I/H+E car$155.00
- Gossen Metrawatt NA X-TRANA X-tra Power Adapter AC110V..230V/DC5V$179.00
- Gossen Metrawatt NA HIT 2XPower adapter AC 90 - 230V/ 5V for MetraHit 27M, 27i$187.00
- Gossen Metrawatt USB X-TRA SETAdapter USB X-TRA, METARwin 10 / METRAHIT$412.00
- Gossen Metrawatt USB X-TRABidirectional adapter IR/USB$291.00
- Gossen Metrawatt PMA16Energy measuring adapter for METRAHit 29S / with AC adapter$100.00
- Gossen Metrawatt USB-HITBidirectional adapter IR/USB for METRAHit$309.00