Single-port Copper Tap 1000Mbps, 1000BASE-SX output
Order #: TAP-1000BT-SX
Mfg #: 2458302
Inline taps install between two network devices. Network devices include switches, routers, firewalls, servers and hosts. Network, application, or security analyzers then attach to the tap. The tap provides a copy of the network traffic for real-time monitoring and analysis.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Passive, fault tolerant design
- Full-line rate support on high band width, full-duplex network links
- Plug-and-play simplicity for fast analysis and deployment
- Eliminates the need for port mirroring which can degrade switch performance
- Inline Tap. Single-port Copper Tap 1000Mbps, 1000BASE-SX output
All products in this series
- NetScout AXSTAP-8BTX2SFPSpan Aggregating Tap, 10 port SPAN aggregation (8BT & 2SFP)$6,391.00
- NetScout AXTAP1204BT-SFPCombination Single Link Tap 2 SFP any-to-any ports$2,447.00
- NetScout AXSTAP-10SFPSpan Aggregating Tap, 10 port SPAN aggregation tap (10SFP)$7,457.00
- NetScout AXTAP2206SX-SFPDual Link In Line SX Fiber Tap with 2 SFP any-to-any ports$5,858.00
- NetScout AXTAP1210LX-BTIn line LX Fiber Tap with 8 copper any-to-any ports$6,924.00
- NetScout AXTAP1204LX-SFPIn line LX Fiber Tap 2 SFP any-to-any ports$3,406.00
- NetScout AXTAP2206BT-BTDual Link In Line Copper Tap with 2 copper any-to-any ports$4,152.00