Motor drive analyzer 550, 4-channel color, pro, 0-1000VAC
Order #: MDA-550
Mfg #: 4984706
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures inverter output voltage, DC bus voltage and ripple voltage, harmonics, unbalance
- Three powerful test tools in one: Motor-drive analyzer, waveform analyzer and recording data logger all in one
- Four input channels for voltage and current signals
- Measure key motor-drive parameters including
- Voltage, current, DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and voltage modulation
- Additionally, the MDA-550 measures: harmonics, and motor shaft voltage discharges and is supplied with accessories for those measurements
- The MDA-550 also performs perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power system.
- Conduct guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements (MDA-550) with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
- Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
- Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for docu¬menting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
- Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.
- Includes USB A, and USB mini B connectivity
Each Kit Includes
- 1x BP 291 li-ion battery pack
- 1x BC190 charger/power adapter
- 3x VPS 100:1 high voltage probes with alligator clips
- 1x VPS410-II-R 10:1 500MHz voltage probe
- 1x i400s ac current clamp
- 1x C1740 carrying case
- 1x 2 GB USB drive with manuals
- FlukeView™ 2 software
- 1x SVS-500 shaft voltage set (3x brush, probe holder, two-piece extension rod and magnetic base)
- additional 2x i400s ac current clamps